11 ft. x 17 ft. Olympic Size Rectangular Trampolines
- The strength and quality of the materials used, combined with superior design, make a stable foundation that is necessary for safety, optimum spring performance and the overall durability of this trampoline.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel with 2.375″ outer
dimension x .109″ wall thickness.
- 55,000 psi tensile strength, 50,000 yield strength.
- Patented “Flo-Coat®” and galvanizing process. Triple
coated for superior shine and rust resistance.
- Frame rails have 3″ swags
A corrugated iron rod (zipper rod) is mig-welded onto the inside of the frame. The springs attach onto this rod, setting them below the top of the frame. This allows for a much freer spring movement with less restriction by the frame pads.
- Actually adds extra strength to the frame. (Vs. drilling holes or punched slots, which can weaken the frame and allow moisture to accumulate.)
- Spring “hook ups” and “take downs” are much easier and more efficient with the zipper rod than when there are holes drilled in the frame.
- Extremely durable.
Our extra-long, tapered, high performance springs are designed specifically for trampolines. These springs are largely responsible for a soft, deep, extra high bounce that separates our product from other consumer trampolines.
- Galvanized 9″ long x 1.16″ diameter, 56 coils, tapered on both ends.
- Stress relieved for longer wear.
- Performance rated for over one million cycles.
It affects the bounce, safety and life span of the trampoline. We use only the best material manufactured specifically for consumer trampolines.
Seamless polypropylene mesh called Permatron™.
- Designed for maximum durability against sun, rain and cold.
- Callendered process features a smooth surface that is much less abrasive.
- Interlocking weave makes the fabric run resistant even if cut or punctured.
- UV resistant.
- UV stabilized polyester thread
Competition beds have teflon thread on top, as the top stitching is more exposed on models with competition springs
“A UV inhibitor will help to prevent oxidization. When a mat oxidizes it gives off a black residue on the children’s feet as they bounce.”
Pads are held in place in three ways.
- The frame pad has spring loops sewn into the seams. The spring travels through the loop holding the pad in place.
- There are also buckle straps around the frame
- When the frame pad is in place tighten the cord for a secure fit.