Bounce Before you Jump is a Great “How to” rebounding video!
Linda Brooks, author of “Rebounding to Better Health,” teaches the following:
- How to stand on the rebounder.
- Proper rebound posture.
- How to bounce, jump, and do aerobic movements safely and effectively.
- She utilizes each movement.
- She explains how and when to combine the movement.
- Rebounding for therapy, weight loss, seniors, sports, and aerobics.
- How to use the stabilizing bar effectively.
- Create routines that fit your needs and enjoyment. Linda provides short workouts for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced students.
The books and DVDs offered by Trampoline Country Inc. are informational only and should not be considered as a substitute for consultation with a duly licensed medical doctor. Any attempt to diagnose and treat an illness should come under the direction of a physician. Trampoline Country Inc does not purport to offer medical advice, make diagnoses, prescribe remedies for specific medical conditions, or substitute for medical consultation. Trampoline Country Inc accepts no responsibility for such use.