JumpSport StagedBounce Specifications
- 12′ diameter for smaller yards
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8″ diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance.
- The 8.5-inch long, zinc-plated steel:
– 12′ trampoline has 80 High-Performance Springs
- Mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs.
- Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- 12′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 235 lbs.
- Steel Frame – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years